This dish is an all time favourite of the whole family. Alejandro loves this the most. You can serve it for anytime of the day. This morning I served it to Rafael, Carmen and Alejandro for breakfast. Sometimes I throw in some feta, or chevre to add flavour and texture. This morning I kept it simple.
5 large free-run eggs
1 cup milk
2 cups baby spinach
1 tbsp Italian seasoning (Club House)
1. Preheat oven at 350F. If you have a convection option on your oven use it. It makes the omelette fluffy.
2. Meanwhile, beat the eggs and milk, season with salt and pepper.
3. In oven proof frying pan, heat the canola oil. Saute the spinach. Sprinkle with the Italian seasoning.
4. Once the spinach is wilted, pour in the egg mixture. Let it set on the bottom before placing in the oven.
5. Continue the cooking process in the oven for 20 minutes or until the omelette puffs up.