|Sausage & Egg Quesadilla
1. Preheat oven at 350 F.
2. In a small mixing bowl, beat the eggs, milk, lemon juice and seasoning.
3. Meanwhile, in a oven proof pan fry sausage pieces until slightly brown.
4. Add the egg mixture to the sausage. Let the egg settle before adding the cherry tomatoes.
5. Place the pan in the preheated oven and continue cooking for 20 minutes or until the egg is not runny.
6. Meanwhile, place 3 tortilla shells on a baking sheet. Once the egg mixture is cooked through separate the omelet into 3 pieces. Place one piece in each tortilla, cover with the shredded cheese, fold over to close and drizzle olive oil on top of each quesadilla.
7. Bake for 15 minutes to allow the cheese to melt.