4 fillets of tilapia
1. Preheat oven to 425F.
2. Mix together in a small mixing bowl the soy sauce, lime juice, garlic, chili paste, oregano, cumin, salt and pepper. Marinade the tilapia with the soy sauce mixture.
3. In a non-stick pan saute the red onion and red pepper. Set aside.
4. Place the fish in a baking dish, cover with foil and bake the tilapia for 30 minutes.
5. After 30 minutes uncover, lower heat to 400F and continue to bake for another 15 minutes to allow the juices to evaporate. The tilapia should be slightly bathed in juices but not swimming in it.
6. To serve place one fillet on each tortilla. Then spoon on 1 tbsp of salsa verde. Next top with a good helping of the sauteed onions and peppers. Last sprinkle on the shredded cheese. Eat! Enjoy!