PC BBQ Chicken

PC BBQ Chicken

Every now and then I like to share my favourite prepared food items that make my life easier. Like many busy Mom’s I try to find ways to spend less time in the kitchen and more time with my family on the very busy days. Although, I cook 80% of my families meals, the other 20% are found in some of my favourite grocery stores. One such grocery store is the Superstore. The PC Superstore is my go-to grocery story when I need to pull together a meal quickly. Hands down, the item that I reach for first is always the selection of rotisserie chicken. I usually prefer the Garlic and Herb Roast Chicken because the flavours are similar to the Greek Roasted Chicken which is loaded with lemon, garlic and oregano. However, my second choice is always the classic Barbecue Chicken. You can’t go wrong with the PC BBQ Chicken. Pair it with any side dish and you are good to go. The other night I paired it with my Warm Chickpea and Spinach Salad. Recipe to full in next post.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s